BZFlag version 2.0.8 is a version of the BZFlag game that was released on 2006-05-13 under the title "Oops, Happy Mother's Day". It was a bug fix update from BZFlag 2.0.6 primarily intended to fix a serious bug with HTTP connections on the server and client.
v.2.0.8 was replaced with v.2.0.10 on 11/17/07.
v. 2.0.8 has a very short feature list:
- Add a plug-in to record matches - Jeff Myers
- Add an option to send out a UDP heartbeat message for observers behind flakey routers - Jeff Myers
- Replaced admin message sound - Sean Morrison
- Client and server now close http connections correctly - Daniel Remenak
- Fixed crash when rogue autopilot picks up a team flag - Daniel Remenak
- Fixed spawnpoint selection regression - Sean Morrison