BZFlag 2.4.8 "Sixteen". BZFlag 2.4.8 was released on 10/10/2016.
- Add Russian transliteration
- Fix a regression in 2.4.6 where the client would not reduce CPU usage when minimized on Windows
- On autotools platforms, try to use SDL2, then SDL1, and then fall back to native platform code. Allow specifying an SDL version as well.
- Prevent some more bzfs options from being specified in a world file
- Cleaned up some GCC6 warnings
- Spawn all players on base when a timed game starts
- Add indicator for -noTeamKill servers on server list
- Send a notification to admins when a BZDB variable is reset
- Increase the range of the volume slider
The full change log can be found at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/BZFlag-Dev/bzflag/v2.4.8/ChangeLog