This wiki is archived and useful information is being migrated to the main bzflag.org website
(Redirected from BZRobots/ShotsAndEnemies)
This page is to collaborate on ideas for the BZRobots Programmable Computer Player Client
- Provide an API for visual targets based on the same rules a player would see.
- This would only apply to maps using flags
- Provide global, team, admin, and report chat APIs so bots can communicate just like players, perhaps with some parsing helper functions.
- Allows input of coordinates/properties from stdin, so info from other apps, gps, etc. can be pumped into the bot
- What to do when multiple bots are running in the same client?
- Be able to load multiple modules.
- A small amount of work in bzrobots client should make this happen
- Have methods to compute travel paths to desired locations, with updates for moving targets.
- (Rejected as it defeats the purpose of BZRobots as an AI learning tool)
- Add a getTank(callsign) function
- (Rejected due because BZRobots now supports the onScannedPlayer event)