BZFlag version 2.0.10 is a future version of the BZFlag game that is hoped to be released in October of 2007. It is primarily intended to fix a number of small issues that have been found in 2.0.10 and provide good binary packages for the various Linux distributions.
Proposed back ports from 2.1
- Implemented Confine Mouse for Windows platforms - Daniel Remenak
- Implemented fullscreen->windowed mode toggle on Windows - Daniel Remenak
- fixed issues on some SMP Linux systems due to bad timekeeping - A. W. Wright
- Fixed framerate jitter-inducing bug on SMP systems - Sean Morrison
- Updated zlib to version 1.2.3 - Sean Morrison
- Anti-aliased rendering option - Snick