Difference between revisions of "BZFlag 2.0.6"
m (note that .8 is way cooler)
m (→History: 3.0 was never released)
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
v2.0.6 was released to give the users a minor update while issues with stagnation in development of [[BZFlag 2.
v2.0.6 was released to give the users a minor update while issues with stagnation in development of [[BZFlag 2.]].
Latest revision as of 22:55, 9 February 2013
BZFlag version 2.0.6 is a version of the BZFlag game that was released on 2006-04-09 under the title "Good enough for now".
2.0.6 was replaced in less then a month by BZFlag 2.0.8 due to a critical HTTP bug. It is recommended that all users upgrade to 2.0.8
- game variables no longer accept invalid values. - Jeff Myers
- Special Effects use tank (was team) color - Karsten Behrmann, Jeff Myers
- /reset uses the values from the config and the map as default - Jeff Myers
- Screenshots now remember where they left off - Jeff Myers, Thomas Sowell
- Have windows dump std::error out to a file - Jeff Myers
- Various API enhancements - Jeff Myers and others ( from patches )
- Not applauding when capturing his own flag - Alfredo Tupone
- Fixing crash on invalid captured flag - Alfredo Tupone
- Fixed bots on a public server -Alfredo Tupone
- Don't send admin the server password when wrong - Alfredo Tupone
- Client config file can be saved on request - Alfredo Tupone
- Allow for longer help files (50 lines) - Angelina Carlton
- Allow selective /reload of databases - Bernt Hansen
- Fix wrong kick if pausing having V and moving - Julio Jimenez
- Prevent long distance tank warping through walls - Sean Morrison
- Display paused state when screen capturing while playing - Sean Morrison
- Added new logDetail plugin - Bernt Hansen
- Fixed issue with denial-of-service message attacks - Sean Morrison
- Support for -window on Mac command line executions - Sean Morrison
- Show slot numbers in lagstats (if admin) - Mark Thomas, Mike Weisenborn
- FPS limit energy saver option for laptops - Karsten Behrmann, Sean Morrison
- Send admin channel warning if /password fails - Garrett Padera, Jeff Myers
- Known players not authenticated are detected - Alfredo Tupone
- Added /checkip command - Frank Thilo
- "Enable Local Shot/Spawn Effects" affects "Driving with" - Daniel Remenak
- Show shot reload indicators when driving with a tank - Daniel Remenak
- Fix misc/bzfquery.pl to handle MsgGameTime - Tegan, Mark Thomas
- Simple server list searching - Daniel Remenak
- Added GUI option for email display length - Mark Thomas
v2.0.6 was released to give the users a minor update while issues with stagnation in development of BZFlag 2.99.