Revision as of 18:19, 12 March 2017 by Zehra (created BZFlag 2.4.10)
BZFlag 2.4.10 "This is How We Roll". BZFlag 2.4.10 was released on 3/12/2017.
- Fix high DPI handling on Windows
- Custom slash commands respect double quotes when tokenizing
- Make /help page names case-insensitive
- Extend bz_ePlayerDieEventData to v2 to hold flag held when killed
- Add bzfs API hooks for polls and allow custom poll types
- Reduce DNS cache time of list server hostname
- Fix bz_addURLJob() to correctly handle default NULL handler
- TextUtils::url_encode and TextUtils::url_decode now use cURL's functions; this change fixes a crash bug with bz_urlEncode()
- Add bz_reloadBadwords() to API
- Add ability to reload badwords list with '/reload badwords'
- Source code now dual licensed under the MPL 2.0 or LGPL 2.1
- Added an option to invert one or both joystick axes
- Multisampling support under SDL 2 on macOS
The full change log can be found at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/BZFlag-Dev/bzflag/v2.4.10/ChangeLog