Difference between revisions of "BZRobots/Ideas"
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
Revision as of 16:53, 26 June 2007
This page is to describe the community ideas for the BZRobots API that is to be provided as part of the Programmable Computer Player Client project for the Google Summer Of Code
- Integrate python as a scripting language on top of C++
- Be able to load C++ or python modules transparently.
- Provide global, team, admin, and report chat APIs so bots can communicate just like players, perhaps with some parsing helper functions.
- Provide an API for visual targets based on the same rules a player would see.
- Have methods to compute travel paths to desired locations, with updates for moving targets.