|BZFS API Documentation This page contains part of the BZFS API documentation for use by Plug-ins on the BZFS server.|
BZFS Class. This page documents a BZFS API class that is defined by the game server API. Plug-ins receive various classes in able to retrieve information about players and the game state from the server.
The bz_bz_BasePlayerRecord is an API class that is provided to expose information about a connected player to the plug-in.
Class bz_BasePlayerRecord has the following data members:
- int version
- The version number of this API class ;
- int playerID
- The player ID for the player.
- bz_ApiString callsign
- The username/callsign for the player.
- bz_ApiString email
- The e-mail string provided by the user
- bz_eTeamType team
- The team the player is currently on.
- float lastUpdateTime
- The server time of the last player update
- bz_PlayerUpdateState lastKnownState
- The state record that was last sent
- bz_PlayerUpdateState currentState
- The predicted state at the current time, representing where the server and all remote users show the player at.
- bz_ApiString ipAddress
- The Internet Protocol v4 address of the connected client
- bz_ApiString currentFlag
- The one- or two-character name of the current flag the player is holding, or blank if no flag.
- bz_APIStringList flagHistory
- A list of strings representing the names of all the flags the player has held, in order from newest to oldest.
- bool spawned
- True if the user has spawned and is playing.
- bool verified
- True if the user has authenticated with the login system. Comparable to a user having a "+" in the scoreboard.
- bool globalUser
- True if the user name was authenticated using the global login system as opposed to a local one.
- bz_ApiString bzID
- The globally unique ID for authenticated users.
- bool admin
- Is true by default if user has the BAN permission. Sets the "@" sign.
- bool op
- True if the user is identified as a server operator via /password
- bool canSpawn
- True if the user has permissions to spawn (BZFlag 2.99).
- bz_APIStringList groups
- The list of groups the user is a member of
- int lag
- The user's current lag amount in milliseconds.
- int jitter
- The user's current jitter amount in milliseconds.
- float packetloss
- The user's current packet loss percentage.
- int wins
- The number of kills the user has had.
- int losses
- The number of deaths the user has had
- int teamkills
- The number of team mates the user has killed.
The class provides a number of methods for various utility functions;
void update ( void );
This method will update the player record with the most current data. This is usefully if a plug-in stores the pointer to the class and wishes to use it with current data.
bool hasPerm ( const char* perm );
This method will return true if the user has the permission with the specified name.
bool grantPerm ( const char* perm );
This method will give the user the permission with the specified name, and return true if the operation was successful.
bool revokePerm ( const char* perm );
This method will remove the user the permission with the specified name, and return true if the operation was successful.
This class is returned by a number of API functions and events. This class is used any time player specific data is requested.