Difference between revisions of "Death and Shot Effects"
(→Genocide: remove previous edit.)
m (moved 2.3 NewEffects to Death and Shot Effects: some effects were not implemented and are road mapped for later revs.)
Revision as of 08:19, 10 February 2013
- 1 Overview
- 2 Graphical Missile
- 3 GM Trails
- 4 Death effects
2.4 should have some graphical punch to help people upgrade.
GM can now show a graphical missile.
A new 'Smoke' option has been added for GMs, it looks pretty sweet.
Death effects have been changed so that we can have different effects based on death types. The following is a list of ideas.
Have tank make explosions, fall apart in a pile then burn
Have tank squish flat and burn.
- Have tank glow then fade out, no explode
- Blinding white flash, then have tank glow then fade out, no explode. Wireframe?
Current "rings" explosion
Capping team's flag sprouts out of the top of tank and team colored confetti shoots out around before fade out. No explode.
Skulls around tank as it falls apart then burns with skull/crossbones smoke.
- Like geno, but with ghost texture.
- Tank goes 2d in YZ falls over then shatters, Superman 2 style
Tank slowly scale in Z with bubbles floating up
- Tank Parts fly straight up in the air.
- Tank sinks into the ground and leaves a tombstone.
- Tank sinks into the ground and leaves a rabbit hole.
Machine Gun, Rapid Fire
Tank parts fly away, all using bullet's trajectory.
High Speed, Agility
Tank Parts fly away, using reverse of bullet's trajectory.
Tank parts fly a short distance, and stop in mid-air before falling.
Tank turns into bricks.
Similar to flag capture.
Electrical flashes around tank then char to black before fade with smoke.
Tank floats up and slowly fades out in a halo of light
- Missile impact erupts into a small mushroom cloud, both tank an missile parts scatter out from point of impact
- leave scorch marks on ground/buildings that fades out slowly over time.