A group will recall map objects within a define object. It must be used after the define object in question.
Group goes hand-in-hand with the define object.
group my_group shift 0 0 0 scale 1 1 1 shear 0 0 0 spin 0 0 0 0 team 0 tint 1 1 1 1 drivethrough shootthrough phydrv my_phydrv matref my_material end
The valid parameters for groups are:
- Shift: Shift the group (repeatable)
- Scale: Scale the group (repeatable)
- Shear: Shear the group (repeatable)
- Spin: Spin the group (repeatable)
- team: Redefine all base colors within group.
- tint: Hierarchically tints objects within group.
- drivethrough: Make all objects in group drivethrough.
- shootthrough: Make all objects in the group shootthrough.
- phydrv: Apply physics to all objects/faces within group.
- matref: Apply material to all objects/faces within group.
There are currently no supported editors: groups are normally most useful when editing by hand.
The group definition object was added with the v2.0.0 release of BZFlag.