A meshpyr is a BZW map object that constructs a specialized Mesh has the geometric appearance of a Pyramid. It replaces the pyramid object as of v2.0.0 and is compatible with materials and physics drivers.
The code for a meshpyr object is as follows
meshpyr position 10 20 30 rotation 45 size 1 2 3 matref myMaterial phydrv myPhysics end
Valid parameters for a meshpyr are
- position; defines the center of the box in X and Y and the bottom of the box in Z.
- rotation; defines a rotation around the Z axis for the box, in degrees.
- size; defines the distance from the center to the side of the box in X and Y, and the total height of the box in Z.
- matref; reference to a predefined material.
- phydrv; reference to a predefined physics driver.
The meshpyr object is only fully supported by the BZWTools blender plug-in.