Feel free to edit this page and add more BZFlag related links.
TimRiker adds: All distributed BZFlag binaries must comply with the BZFlag license and release the source code as well as the patches. Any changes are allowed including "cheat" clients, as long as they comply with the license. Please refrain from running "cheat" clients on servers where it is not explicitly allowed. Changing the base BZFlag protocol version number will let your modified client only work with others of its kind.
- my.BZFlag.org/bb/ bzflag forum ('centrum')
- my.BZFlag.org - stats etc
- list.BZFlag.org stats on some of the BZFlag servers
- my.BZFlag.org/league/ bzflag leauge
- ladder.BZFlag.org/ bzflag ladder (Experimantal, and looks dead)
- Alex_Universe Forum Another Bzflag Forum other things.
- BZRAND 6.3X random map maker for 1.x style
- BZCHECKER 1.X a map checker/validator can handle some 2.X stuff
- BZFlag Homepage in Austria
- BZFlag Forum for Austria
- bzflag.de - German bzflag Homepage with loads of information.
- silvercat Forums
- Shell Shock - News, The Map Factory, Guides, Cool Bits and 2 rotating game servers.
- BZFlag map editor in M2
- O'Reilly Network review
- Hell On Wheels
- Hell On Wheels Official Store Get your official HoW Thongs and Tees here
- Purple Panzer's BZFlag Page
- War Games
- T-Shirts and more? Now with Noodleman's O'REALLY shirt. More designs wanted. ;))
- Sourceforge project
- Phagozytose German BZFlag Clan
- The old unofficial forum
- The mailing lists
- Shell Shock
- The BZFlag Server GUI Project
- Sid6.7 Bzflag Worlds Website! BZflag help, IP cheater list and some links
- The Legendary Zeebrothers Server-