physics name example_phydrv linear 0.0 0.0 0.0 angular 0.0 0.0 0.0 slide 0.0 death Message goes here. end
The valid parameters for physics are:
- name: Name of the physics driver, for reference
- linear: Cause a tank to move linearly at the given velocity (x/y/z).
- angular: Cause a tank to rotate at the given velocity,(Rotation velocity, x/y coordinates).
- slide: Cause the tank to accelerate slowly during the time given. (i.e. Makes a 'slippery' surface.)(Time until max velocity (> 0.0 enables)
- death: Causes the tank to die on contact. Player sees the given message
A physics driver can be called by adding 'phydrv <name>' to an object or mesh face.
There are currently no supported editors: physics drivers will need to be added by hand in a text editor.
The Physics object was added with the v2.0.0 release of BZFlag.