Difference between revisions of "Scoreboard"
m (add category)
m (fix category)
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
Revision as of 18:31, 21 February 2007
Individual Player Scores
- Score of the player (kills - deaths).
- Number of players the player has killed.
- Number of players who have killed the player.
- The number in square brackets shows the number of teammates the player has killed.
- The number of times you have killed that player.
- The number of times that player has killed you.
- An explanation of the symbols ("+", "-" and "@") can be found here.
- The callsign of the player.
- In brackets is the email of the player which only shows if not blank. This is sometimes set to the team of the player if they are in any leagues.
- If the player is carrying a flag, a flag ID will show seperated by a forward slash. The possible flag IDs can be seen here.
What team the player is on depends on the color of the callsign. Only red and green are available on this server. The white players at the bottom are observers (could be waiting to join, or just... observing).
The text below will explain what each of the numbers mean in the Team Score section of the scoreboard. Please note that this will change depending on the type of server you are on. The image shows team scores for a Capture The Flag server.
Going from left to right:
- The total score of the team (wins - losses).
- The total flags the team has captured.
- The total captures the team has had against them.
- The amount of players on the team. The image shows 11 reds and 11 greens.