Individual Player Scores
The shows the typical scoreboard found in BZFlag on a Free For All server. Please note that the font in the image is not the default font - look here for ways of changing the default font. The explanation of the scoreboard will explain what each of the numbers mean, going from left to right.
- Score of the player (kills - deaths).
- Number of times the player has made a kill on an enemy tank.
- Number of times the player had been killed.
- The number in square brackets shows the number of teammates the player has killed.
- The number of times you have killed that player.
- The number of times that player has killed you.
- An explanation of the symbols ("+", "-" and "@") can be found here.
- The callsign of the player.
- In brackets is the email of the player which only shows if not blank. This is sometimes set to the team of the player if they are in any leagues.
- If the player is carrying a flag, a flag ID will show seperated by a forward slash. The possible flag IDs can be seen here.
What team the player is on depends on the color of the callsign. Only red and green are available on this server. The white players at the bottom are observers (could be waiting to join, or just... observing).
Below will explain what each of the numbers mean in the Team Score section of the scoreboard. Please note that this will change depending on the type of server you are on.
Going from left to right:
- The total score of the team (wins - losses).
- The number of times players on the team have killed other players.
- The number of times players on the team been killed.
- The amount of players on the team. The image shows 4 purples, 3 greens, 2 reds and 3 blues. Please note that rogues and observers do not show here.