The Two Tanks
Revision as of 09:04, 30 June 2009 by Mets (New page: ‘’’The Two Tanks’’’ is a 2 team (red vs. blue) CTF map hosted on BZtank. ==Description== Some main features of the map are listed here. (The map is exactly symmetrical). ...)
‘’’The Two Tanks’’’ is a 2 team (red vs. blue) CTF map hosted on BZtank.
Some main features of the map are listed here. (The map is exactly symmetrical).
- Tanks: The map is known for having two giant-sized tanks, shaped like the standard tank the player drives in and sees on the map, which act as a base for each team. Each team's capture point is located on the back of the tank, and there is a teleporter on the back that goes to the ground nearby. You can also drive through the wall to get to the front of the tank/tank cannon, which will send you to the enemy's tank. There are also stairs at the very back of the tank to allow you to climb up/down.
- Center circle: There is a floating circle in the center of the map which houses ShockWave flags.
- Walls, Platforms and Pyramids: There are lots of these throughout the map which make he map a very good tactical laser sniping ground.
- Highway: In jumping distance from each tank is a highway which will allow the player to rapidly access the enemy tank. Stealth flags are located at the first platform on the highway.
- Laser flags are by far the most prominent here, with Guided Missile flags found in smaller quantities.
- Stealth flags can be found on the highway platform near each tank, and Cloaking can be found on the ground.
- Thief can be found at random spots on the map
- ShockWave flags are located in the middle of the map.