This use case describes the process of viewing the groups a player is in, and retrieving a member list from those groups.
The list of groups the actor is in has been displayed to the actor.
Requirements and rules realized
- RQ5 The system shall prevent the actor from viewing the group name and members of private groups they are not a member or manager of
- BR2 A member of a private group can see who the other members of that group are
- BR3 The group name and members of public groups can be viewed by all players
- RQ6 The founder of a group namespace shall be able to view all groups and the group members associated to that namespace
- RQ7 The manager of a group shall be able to view the list of members in that group
Flow of events
The flow of events describes the main actor actions and system responses in the execution of the use case.
|Condition:||Player not in any groups|
|Message Number:||Msg 3|
|Message Text:||No groups found: you are not a member of any groups.|