A weapon object is a BZW map structure that defines a fixed weapon effect. This is also called a world weapon.
The code for a weapon object is as follows
weapon name example_weapon position 0.0 0.0 0.0 rotation 0.0 tilt 0.0 initdelay 10.0 delay 10.0 3.0 5.0 3.0 type V trigger flagcap eventteam R end
Valid parameters for a weapon object are:
- name : the name of the weapon, generally unused.
- position : the position in world units for the effect to begin at
- rotation : the orientation in degrees for the effect to fire in.
- tilt : the vertical tilt in degrees for the effect to fire in.
- initdelay : the delay to wait after the server starts before the effect is triggered.
- delay : a list of delays to loop through after the startup delay.
- type : the FlagCode for the flag effect to use for the weapon.
- trigger : if a delay is not used, when to trigger the flag, currently only flagcap is valid.
- eventteam : the team to use when looking at flagcap weapons.
The weapon object can be used as many times as desired on a map.
The weapon object will produce a weapon effect that is exactly the same as similar effects produced by players.
The weapon object was added in v2.0.0.
The weapon object is only fully supported by the BZWTools blender plug-in.