A Zone is a BZW map structure that is only a rectangular prism area for spawn or flag zones.
The code for a zone is as follows:
zone name example_zone position 0.0 0.0 0.0 # Where is the zone? size 1.0 1.0 1.0 # The size of the zone rotation 0.0 # The rotation of the zone zoneflag GM,2 OO # Actually generates each flag listed w/in this zone (add ,n for quantity) flag L SW good bad # where flag may spawn team 0 1 2 3 4 # where players may spawn safety 1 2 3 4 # dropped team flags will fly to the closest safety zone end
Valid parameters for the zone are
- position; Defines the position of the zone in the word
- size; Defines the size of the zone (rectangular prism)
- rotation; Defines a rotation around the Z axis for the box, in degrees.
- zoneflag; Generates the flags listed inside this zone (adding flag,n for the quantity)
- flag; Listed flags will spawn in the zone.
- team; Team players will spawn (0 = Rogue, 1 = Red, 2 = Green, 3 = Blue, 4 = Purple).
- saftey; Team flags listed here will fly to the closest safety zone when dropped (0 = Rogue, 1 = Red, 2 = Green, 3 = Blue, 4 = Purple).
Zones have no appearence in a map other than what they define (ex: flags or tank spawns).
The zone object is not supported by any known editors.