A Zone is a BZW map structure that is only a rectangular prism area for spawn or flag zones.
The code for a zone is as follows:
zone name example_zone position 0.0 0.0 0.0 size 1.0 1.0 1.0 rotation 0.0 zoneflag GM,2 OO flag L SW good bad team 0 1 2 3 4 safety 1 2 3 4 end
Valid parameters for the zone are
- position: Defines the position of the zone in the word (x/y/x)
- size: Defines the size of the zone (rectangular prism)
- rotation: Defines a rotation around the Z axis for the box, in degrees.
- zoneflag: Generates the flags listed inside this zone (adding flag,n for the quantity). The flags will be generated specifically for the zone, regardless of BZFS options.
- flag: Listed flags will spawn in the zone. The flags need to be specified in the map via BZFS options.
- team: Team players will spawn (0 = Rogue, 1 = Red, 2 = Green, 3 = Blue, 4 = Purple).
- saftey: Team flags listed here will fly to the closest safety zone when dropped (0 = Rogue, 1 = Red, 2 = Green, 3 = Blue, 4 = Purple).
Zones have no appearance in a map other than what they define (ex: flags or tank spawns).
The zone object is not supported by any known editors.