|BZFS API Documentation This page contains part of the BZFS API documentation for use by Plug-ins on the BZFS server.|
|BZFS API Function. This page documents a BZFS_API Function, that is provided by the BZFS game server for plug-ins to call.|
- BZF_API bool bz_sendTextMessage (int from, int to, const char* message);
- BZF_API bool bz_sendTextMessage (int from, bz_eTeamType to, const char* message);
- int from
- The player ID that the message will appear to be from. This must be a valid player ID, or BZ_SERVER if the message is to be a system message.
- int to
- The target player ID to send the message to. This must be a valid player ID or BZ_ALLUSERS if the message is to be broadcast to all connected users.
- bz_eTeamType to
- The target team to send the message to. This must be a valid team enumeration from bz_eTeamType.
- const char* message
- The text of the message to be sent.
This API function will cause the server to send a text message to a single player, all players, or team. The text message can be made to appear from any user or the server itself.