|BZFS API Documentation This page contains part of the BZFS API documentation for use by Plug-ins on the BZFS server.|
|BZFS API Function. This page documents a BZFS_API Function, that is provided by the BZFS game server for plug-ins to call.|
- bool bz_sendTextMessagef(int from, bz_eTeamType to, const char *fmt, ...)
- bool bz_sendTextMessagef(int from, int to, const char *fmt, ...)
- The player ID that the message will appear to be from. This must be a valid player ID or BZ_SERVER.
- Specifies the receiver[s] of the message. This must be either a valid player ID, if the message is to be sent to a single player; a bz_eTeamType enumeration, if the message is to be sent to all members of the specified team; or BZ_ALLUSERS, if the message is to be sent to all connected players.
- A printf-style format string.
- The parameters for the format string.
This API function sends a message to a single player, all players, or all players on a team using printf-style formatting.